Speech Therapy is a rehabilitative program that helps patients in improving communication skills. It is also a way to address swallowing disorders and post-stroke conditions.
We focus on enhancing communicative skills for activities of daily living:
- Alternative Communication Methods (Sign Language)
- Treatment for Cognition Disorders
- Therapy for Expressive Language Delays
- Treatment for Auditory Processing Disorders
- Treatment for Developmental Disabilities
If yourself or loved one has been recommended for Speech Therapy, we hope you will consider R.B. Home Health Services, Inc. as your provider. Please call us at 305-220-6309 for more information.