R.B. Home Health Services, Inc. has Physical Therapists who will assist in restoring and maintaining maximum musculoskeletal functions of the patient.
From hip fractures, to sprains, to patients with unsteady gait, our therapists are specialized in helping the patient restore their confidence in their ability to ambulate themselves throughout their living environment. Some of the therapies we provide at home are:
- Mobility Enhancement
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Light Exercises / Aerobic Training
- Lymphedema Management and Care
- Vestibular Restoration
- Home Exercise Programs
- Physical Strength Training
- Prosthetics Fitting and Training
- Post-Surgical Treatment and Care
- Muscle Function Rehabilitation
- Geriatric Therapy
- Range of Motion
To begin with your own therapy at home, please call 305-220-6309 and request for services. Our care coordinators are standing by to talk to you.