Medical Social Workers can facilitate long term planning to promote independence and provide opportunities to take advantage of a variety of community resources.
- Helping the Family Adjust to Loss or Change
- Assisting in the Development of the Care Plan
- Arranging Inpatient Care or Outpatient Care
- Assistance in Acquiring Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Changes
- Parenting Guidance and Counseling
- Alternative Living Arrangements
- Health Crisis Intervention
These resources are designed to assist the elderly with their personal concerns and help alleviate their troubles. If you wish to talk to one of our medical social workers, please call 305-220-6309 at your convenience.